Wednesday 16 July 2014

Feedback from 5 day Adventure Ride

Hi Dave, I felt it was only appropriate that I e mail you to again thank you and your staff for what i can only describe as the ultimate week of excitement.
My son Ash and I were hesitant about what we were to expect on the 5 day ride and at every turn you blew our minds, not just with the magnificent country side but also with your knowledge of the tracks and the challenges you gave us on the ride. Dave this is something we will be talking about for many years to come. It was a true pleasure to to ride with such a professional.
I would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone who is interested in seeing your beautiful part of our great country.
Many thanks again
Matt & Ash Cain
Melbourne
Remember if you want to embark on an adventure of a lifetime visit us at www.fairdinkumbiketours.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment